Do you enjoy playing games that take you to a fantasy world? Do you enjoy taking a break from your routine and immersing yourself in PC games such as Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley is a game developed by ConcernedApe LLC that transports you to a world games like stardew valley where you are about to start a new life on a farm left to you by your grandfather. You start the first level with a few coins and some useful items. This game allows you to build your fantasy farm, raise animals, fish, cultivate crops, explore caves, and go on dates, and the greatest thing is that you may modify the game to your liking. This game is playable on PS4, Xbox One, Steam, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS devices, among other platforms.
If you’re seeking for additional Stardew Valley alternatives, you’ve come to the correct spot. This blog will introduce you to ten of the best games that are similar to Stardew Valley.
10 Best Games Like Stardew Valley In 2022
If the idea of farming, raising animals, crafting, and living in the country appeals to you, keep reading for a list of 10 games that are similar to Stardew Valley.
1. Moonlighter game
- Platform: Android, PlayStation 4, iOS, Microsoft Windows, macOS Genre: Action role-playing game, Indie game Publisher:
- 11 Bit Studios, Merge Games Platform: Android, PlayStation 4, iOS, Microsoft Windows, macOS
Are you seeking for a little more adventure and action? If so, Moonlighter, an action-packed RPG developed by Digital Sun and distributed by 11 bit studios, is the game for you. A small-time adventure-spirited shopkeeper dreams of becoming a hero in this game, which takes place in an archaeological dig site. The following are some of its beneficial features:
- This game may be played on Windows, PlayStation 4, Mac OS X, Linux, and Steam games like stardew valley.
- This game is available in 12 languages on Steam.
- This game is available on TV, smartphone, and tablet.
- You have the option of leading a combative life or engaging in other pursuits.
2. My Time at Portia
- Team17 is the publisher. Nuverse
- Android, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, iOS, and Microsoft Windows are all supported.
- Adventure game genre
My Time at Portia is a Pathea Games and Team 17 game that transports you to an intriguing post-apocalyptic environment where you can meet odd residents and begin a new life by renovating your father’s abandoned workshop. If you’re looking for a game that’s similar to Stardew Valley but with more romance, this is the game for you.
- This game is available for Windows and Steam.
- Steam Cloud is also available to players.
- This game can be played on a tablet, smartphone, or television.
- English, Traditional Chinese, and several European languages are among the 12 languages supported by this game.
3. Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town
- Marvelous Inc. is the publisher.
- Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows are the two platforms available.
- Game type: Life simulation
Marvelous is the publisher of this game, which was developed for the Nintendo Switch (XSEED). You can cultivate crops, raise livestock, and form relationships in Olive Town. You can also go on new adventures and journeys that are one-of-a-kind. This game is unquestionably the spiritual successor to Harvest Moon. games like stardew valley Here are some of the game’s most interesting features:
- The role-playing game Story of Seasons is available in English, Spanish, French, and German.
- The game may be played in three different modes: handheld, tabletop, and television.
- The game is small, with a file size of only 3.4 GB.
- The game may be purchased for $39.99.
4. Fantasy Life
- Nintendo 3DS Platform: Level-5 Publisher: Level-5 Publisher: Level-5 Publisher: Level-5 Publisher: Level-5 Publisher: Level-5 Publisher:
- Role-playing video game genre
As the name implies, Fantastic Life immerses you in a fantasy realm. Level-5 created and distributed this role-playing simulation game specifically for the Nintendo 3DS. The single-player game is set in the Reveria fantasy realm. games like stardew valley The player is tasked by King Erik of Castele to investigate odd occurrences. So, if you’re looking for a game similar to Stardew Valley but with more battle and adventure, this is the game for you.
- You have the freedom to choose your own adventures.
- You can switch between 12 different life classes, including combat, gatherer, fisherman, and lumberjack.
- With each life you lead, the game intelligently reinvents itself.
- The game is 856 MB in size.
5. Rune Factory 4
- XSEED Games and Marvelous Inc. are the publishers.
- Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S
- Role-playing video game, adventure game, and fighting game are some of the genres.
Marvelous AQL is another role-playing simulation game developed by Neverland and published by JP. The game was created just for the Nintendo Switch, and the player, who is either a prince or princess of Selphia, must fly by airship to deliver a present to the God of the land. Along the way, games like stardew valley the player must battle renegade soldiers that infiltrate and attack the ship.
- It works on PS4, Xbox One, Windows, Nintendo Switch, and even Steam.
- This game’s six supported languages on Steam are English, French, German, Korean, and Japanese.
- The game is a single-player RPG.
- You can choose from a variety of roles, including fishing, monster breeding, cultivation, cooking, and designing formidable equipment.
6. Sun Haven
- Pixel Sprout Studios is the publisher.
- Microsoft Windows and Apple’s macOS
- Indie game, Early Access, Casual game, Adventure, Simulation, Indie game, Early Access
Sun Haven has everything that Stardew Valley lacks: dragons, magic, fantasy, and so on. Pixel Sprout Studios created and distributed this game, which is set in mediaeval times. You can play as a human, a demon, an elf, an angel, an elemental, a naga, or even an animal. The following are some of the game’s most intriguing features:
- Only the English version of the game is available.
- Steam, Windows, and macOS are all supported.
- This game can be played as a single-player RPG or as an online, cooperative multiplayer game with up to eight players.
- More than 200 race and apparel customization choices are available.
7. Garden Story
- Rose City Games is the publisher.
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, and Macintosh
- Indie game, role-playing video game, adventure game, and action game are some of the genres.
This game is available on both the PC and the Nintendo Switch. Garden Story is a superb RPG/action game that is a great alternative to Stardew Valley. You can take the role of Concord, the Guardian of The Grove, in this Picogram game. Concord is the Grove’s youngest grape, with pals such as elderberry, Rana, and Fuji. If you’re curious about its characteristics, read on:
- This game is a single-player RPG.
- It is accessible on Steam in the English language.
- This game is available on mobile, tablet, and television.
- It features stunning graphics and music.