Are you tired of downloading an endless number of apps on your tv? Do you find yourself not watching any of it at the end of the day because you couldn’t decide what to watch? You can download Mobdro, and you won’t ever have to go through the trouble of finding what to watch.
And if you already have Mobdro in your life but want to watch it on Roku, then you have come to the right place. So here is everything you need to know about Mobdro, Roku, and How to install Mobdro on Roku.
Mobdro is a third-party app that lets users watch a wide range of news topics to gaming streams on one platform. The setup is such that the users do not have to search channels or specific videos; instead, videos are lined up by category and topic for you to watch just like youtube. If users search for news, all news videos will be available to the user.
For people who love watching gaming streams, a specific category is available to you. The app gives a brief description of who is streaming the video. Users can browse categories like streams, news, channels, shows, podcasts, and so on.
Many first time users will have doubts if the app is safe or not? To tell you the truth, the application is perfectly safe for you to use. But users must be careful that Mobdro is a middle-party online streaming service and doesn’t have legal rights to many of the videos. So users need to be cautious with some videos as it can breach privacy.
What is Roku?
Roku TV is a device as well as software that can be downloaded on your PC and tablet. With Roku, users don’t have to worry about downloading a wide range of online channels. Instead, it has all of them already downloaded, and users just have to press the button, and you are good to go. Whether it’s Netflix, amazon prime, the Roku Channel, Sling Tv, Pluto Tv, Youtube, and so on.
Because it is a device and software, that makes it so demanding and must have at the same time. According to the consumer’s needs and requirements, there are multiple models, including a stick-style player that can be plugged directly into the TV. It will work on any Tv or screen having an HDMI connection. These are specifically useful for people who don’t have smart Tv. It comes with a remote which can be used to flip between different channels and watch what you like.
With Roku, you don’t have to pay the subscription fee to use it. Users will only be paying for online streaming services like Netflix, Prime videos, etc. To run Roku TV, you just need an internet connection either through wifi or ethernet cable, and you are good to go.
How to Install Mobdro on Roku?
Both Mobdro and Roku have something amazing to offer. While Mobdro lets you watch a wide variety of videos, be it gaming streams, news, podcast, or music, Roku allows users to have all the online streaming services in one place without having to download them individually. Both of the applications have something to offer, but unfortunately, Roku doesn’t have Mobdro.
To fix that, you can follow the directions below and have the Mobdro on Roku without any issue. But before you begin further, you must know that Mobdro is an android application.
So the steps will take you through downloading the Mobdro app on an android device and cast it on Roku. let’s get started
- Firstly, Go to the play store, download the Cast for the Roku app and then Turn on unknown Sources on your phone.
- Tap on Android Settings to select Apps on your Android phone.
- Go to Menu to like Special access.
- Tap on Install Unknown apps.
- Tap on Google Chrome
- Turn on the slider so that a third party apk can be downloaded on Chrome.
Now prepare the Roku app by following the steps given below.
- Connect the Roku app to the same wifi as the Android device.
- Go to Home and click on Settings.
- Click on System under the device settings.
- Select the Screen Mirroring option.
- Highlight Screen Mirroring Mode and select Prompt.
Download Mobdro on Android
- After we have turned on the cat option on Roku, it’s time to download the application.
- Launch Chrome browser
- Go to https://www.mobdro.bz/
- Click on Download
- Download and install on your device.
Now the last and final step to run Mobdro on Roku. After this, you will be able to watch Mobdro on Roku without any issues.
To use Mobdro on Roku, you will need to:
- Firstly, launch the Casting app on your Android phone. If you already have an Android phone with screencasting support, then just simply turn it on from the notification panel.
- Now select the Roku name so that you can connect your Android phone to it.
- Next, launch the Mobdro app on an Android phone, which should be connected to the same wifi device as Roku TV.
- After receiving a prompt on Roku TV, Accept it.
- Now you will be able to screen the Android app with Roku TV.
With plenty of online options to stream videos and shows, Mobdro is quite an easy and user-friendly option without having to worry about what to watch. You can select anything from the categories given, and you are good to go.
With Roku devices, watch all subscription-based channels and so free channels of Roku and other streaming websites at one palace. And now, with the given steps, you can stream Mobdro videos on Roku without having to download new software that might harm your computer.
Enjoy streaming Mobdro videos and podcasts on Roku TV without having an issue.