Cisco Webex is a popular video conferencing solution that allows members of a team in various locations to communicate with each other. It offers a number of qualities that make it an excellent choice for organisations. Cisco Webex Camera Not Working Despite the fact that this is a high-performing platform, it is not without flaws. In this edition of our troubleshooting series, we’ll look at how to fix a Cisco Webex camera that isn’t working.
In Webex, the webcam isn’t working.
There are various reasons why your Webex camera isn’t working. Let’s see if we can figure out what’s causing this issue Cisco Webex Camera Not Working.
Before entering a Webex session, make sure the webcam is turned on.
Before entering the Webex session, close any programmes that may be using the webcam. (Skype, instant messaging software, webcam software, and so on)
1. To remedy this, make sure Windows 10 can recognise the camera. Cisco Webex Camera Not Working The Cisco Webex camera has not been discovered.
The first thing you’ll want to do is make sure the camera is working properly, and the simplest way to do so is to see if it’s being noticed by your computer.
3 minutes are required Cisco Webex Camera Not Working.
Check to see if the camera is operational.
- To begin, press the Start button.
This can be found on the screen’s lower left side.
- Select Camera.
This can be found in the Start menu’s list of programmes Cisco Webex Camera Not Working.
- Take a few seconds of video by using the Take Video button.
You can know if it’s functioning if you can play the video back.
If the camera isn’t working, try detaching it from its USB port and reconnecting it to another USB port. You should also try restarting the computer and then following the procedures above. If the issue remains, switch to a different webcam.
To fix Cisco Webex camera not working, update your webcam drivers.
- You must ensure that your computer has the latest and most up-to-date webcam drivers installed.
- Click the Start button with the right mouse button.
- Go to Device Manager and select it Cisco Webex Camera Not Working.
- Just before Imaging devices, click the forward arrow.
- To update your webcam’s driver, right-click on it and select Update driver.
- Select Automatically search for updated driver software.
- Restart your computer when the updated driver has been installed.
From the Webex app, select the appropriate camera.
- On your computer, launch the Webex application.
- Begin a practise meeting.
- While the meeting is in progress, select More Options (three dots icon).
- Select the settings for the speaker, microphone, and camera.
- Choose your webcam from the list of devices under the Camera option Cisco Webex Camera Not Working.
You will be able to resolve the Webex camera not working issue by following the methods outlined above.
Do you have problems with your computer? Please use this form to reach us. We’ll do our best to assist.