If Borderlands 3 is crashing on your PC, you’ve come to the perfect spot. Fix Borderlands 3 Crashing Borderlands 3 is one of Gearbox Software’s most well-known action games. The game is compatible with a variety of platforms, including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, macOS, and others. However, while playing the game, players are encountering issues. The error is related to the system crashing, although the reason of the problem is unknown to the players. If you’re having the same problem when playing Borderlands 3, you’ve come to the perfect place. We’ve got some fast fixes for Borderlands 3 crashing on Windows.
How to Fix Borderlands 3 Crashing on Windows PC
Here are a few options for resolving the Borderlands 3 crashing on PC issue.
Method 1: Reinstall the game
Borderlands 3 crashing on PC can sometimes be resolved simply reinstalling the game. So, before you try any other technique, consider reinstalling the game and seeing if the error of Borderlands 3 crashing on PC persists.
Method 2: Run epic games launcher as Administrator:
Borderlands 3 crashing on PC can sometimes be fixed by running Epic Games Launcher as an administrator. Fix Borderlands 3 Crashing To run Epic Games Launcher as an administrator, follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the epic games launcher icon on your desktop to open it.
- Then select property options.
- Toggle to the compatibility tab, then to the options section, where you can click the box to run this programme as an administrator.
- Finally, click OK and apply.
Now launch the game with Epic Games Launcher to see if Borderlands 3 is working properly and without crashing.
Method 3: Verify game files
If Borderlands 3 keeps crashing on your PC, one of the most common causes is corrupted or missing files. You must validate the games file in Epic Games Launcher to fix the error. The steps to verifying game files are listed below.
- To begin, launch Epic Games Launcher.
- Now select the Borderlands 3 games from the library category.
- Click the settings icon in the game’s lower right corner.
- A pop-up box will appear. Select the verify option to automatically validate the files Fix Borderlands 3 Crashing.
Allow some time for the game files verification procedure to complete. Start the game again to see if the Borderlands 3 crashing on PC bug persists.
Method 4: Update Graphics Driver
Borderlands 3 crashes on Windows are frequently caused by an out-of-date graphics driver. The graphics driver must be updated to the most recent version. Graphics drivers, such as those from Nividia, AMD, and Intel, are updated on a regular basis. If your drivers are obsolete, corrupted, or missing, you may suffer issues such as Borderlands 3 crashing. Fix Borderlands 3 Crashing Updating your drivers to the most recent version will improve your gaming experience as well as boost your system performance.
The graphics card can be updated manually or automatically. You can use any driver updater tool, such as Driver Booster, to automatically update your graphics card. The finest driver updater programme is Driver Booster, which is free to use and has a user-friendly design. You have the option of selecting your preferred method.
Manual way: If you have sufficient computer abilities, you can update the graphics drivers manually using this method. The instructions to upgrade your graphics card via device management are as follows:
- To begin, click the start button and put device management into the search box.
- Now, from the search results, select Device Manager.
- Search for display adapters in the next window and double-click it to expand the category.
- Right-click on your graphic card and select Update Driver from the drop-down menu.
- When a popup window appears, select Search For Updated Drivers Software.
- Finally, complete the process by following the on-screen instructions.
You can now restart your Windows computer and play Borderlands 3 to see whether the error persists.
Automatic technique: If you don’t have any technical knowledge about computers and are having trouble manually updating graphics drivers, you may use the automatic method, which doesn’t require any technical expertise and is also quick. To cure the Borderlands 3 crashing on Windows, you can utilise driver booster to upgrade your graphics card. The instructions for using driver booster to upgrade your graphics card and improve your gaming experience are as follows.
- To begin, install Driver Booster on your Windows computer.
- Now, select scan and wait a few moments for the scanning procedure to complete.
- After the procedure is completed, a list of obsolete, corrupted, or missing drivers will be displayed.
- To install the latest version of the graphics driver, click the update option next to it.
- If you wish to update all of your drivers to the most recent version, go to the update all choices section at the bottom of the page.
When you’ve updated your graphics drivers to the most recent version, restart your computer to see whether the Borderlands 3 crashing on PC error has been resolved.
Method 5: Windows Update
Borderlands 3 crashing on PC can also be fixed by updating Windows. Fix Borderlands 3 Crashing To use Windows Update, you must first complete the following steps:
- To begin, go to the Windows Settings page. To do so, press the Windows + I keys together to bring up the Windows Settings page.
- When you arrive at the Windows settings screen, go to the Update and Security option.
- After that, you must select the option to check for updates. Windows will begin to look for new updates.
- If an update is available, Windows will download it automatically.
Restart your computer after the process is completed to see if the error has been resolved.