If you’re seeking for a means to delete multiple photos on instagram, you’ve come to the correct spot. You can’t remove more than one photo at a time on Instagram. To do so, you’ll have to delete each photo individually. However, many users want to know if there is a way to delete many Instagram photographs at once. However, many people are surprised to learn that there are no shortcut keys that allow you to tap and erase many photos at once.
It is not a difficult task, and many people have successfully deleted many photos and posts in a short period of time. If you wish to delete your old, not-so-favorite, or well-known postings, you can do so by using the choices listed below.
- 1 How to Delete Multiple Photos on Instagram
How to Delete Multiple Photos on Instagram
Here are some options for getting rid of old Instagram photographs and posts.
1. Archiving Instagram posts instead of deleting multiple photos
It’s easier and safer to archive Instagram posts than it is to delete several photos. What if you realise after you’ve deleted a post that you should have kept it? Instead of removing it, you can archive it and access it whenever you wish delete multiple photos.
You only need to take a few steps to archive an Instagram post.
- Select the post you’d want to archive.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner of the post.
- To archive the post, select the Archive tab next to the Delete tab delete multiple photos.
- You may check the Archive folder for it once it’s been archived, and you can even unarchive it at any time.
Many people are perplexed by the lack of a mass archive tab, yet Instagram does not have one.
Some third-party apps, on the other hand, can be used to bulk-archive photos.
2. Delete a hashtag for deleting multiple photos
If you’re lucky, you might be able to remove several photographs on Instagram under a specific hashtag. However, this implies that you must have included the hashtag in all of the images.
What if you didn’t add the hashtag to your photos earlier?
You can add it right now if you don’t want to erase them later delete multiple photos.
Assume you wish to get rid of fifteen photographs. Go to each one separately and add the hashtag. After that, you’ll be able to effortlessly search for all of your images using the same hashtag. If you remove the hashtag, all fifteen of your photos will be removed at once.
3. Creating a New Instagram Account by using the Same Username
So, what do you do if there are more than 100 images you wish to delete? In this instance, simply cancel your Instagram account to delete several photos at once. However, you will lose all of your followers, and it is possible that your new account will take some time to obtain new followers.
However, if you want to get rid of all of your images at once, this is an interesting choice.
Instagram, on the other hand, will not allow you to use the same username right away. Between deactivating the previous account and creating a new one with the same username, it takes about two weeks.
What is the procedure for deleting an old account? Even if you already know how to remove several photographs from your Instagram account, let’s go through the process again.
- Log into your Instagram account to access your profile.
- You must go to your profile page after logging into your account.
- Using a mobile browser or your computer, navigate to the remove your account page from the profile page.
- Select an item from the drop-down list to specify the reason for your account’s deletion delete multiple photos.
- Only when you’ve decided why you want to remove your account will you see the option to permanently delete it.
- The delete tab, which bears the term delete followed by the username, should be pressed.
4. Mass deletion through other third-party apps
Other third-party programmes can also help you remove multiple photographs on Instagram, but you should use them with caution. The Google Playstore has already eliminated a number of third-party apps. Previously, you could find your preferred third-party software for mass erasing Instagram posts with just one Google search, but this technique of searching is no longer possible. You can check the list below to see whether of these third-party apps are compatible.
Cleaner for Instagram
- Install the app from the link and log in with your Instagram username and password.
- Go to the bottom of the page and select the Media option.
- After selecting the posts you want to delete in bulk, click the circle button option delete multiple photos.
- Now press the delete button to remove all of the Instagram photos you’ve selected.
- A notice will display on the screen asking for confirmation, after which you should select the Start Now option.
Here’s a quick rundown on how to remove multiple photographs or Instagram posts quickly. If you believe you need to delete your Instagram images via one of these methods, go ahead and do so. The list is not exhaustive, and because there are no shortcuts for deleting several Instagram posts at once, one must resort to these twisted methods.