Do you want to make a captivating YouTube introduction? Is creating a YouTube intro a difficult task for you? Do you want to produce a free YouTube intro? To all of these questions, we have an answer.
We answered all of your questions on how to make a YouTube intro in this post. We’ve covered everything, from which free YouTube intro builder is the best to how to find the finest free YouTube intro maker.
Intro generators for YouTube are a quick and easy method to create an intro that saves you time and keeps your audience engaged until the finish. To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of the top 15 free YouTube intro makers.
- 1 Best Free YouTube Intro Maker
- 1.1 #1. Filmora9
- 1.2 #2. IntroCave – Intro Maker for YouTube
- 1.3 #3. Renderforest
- 1.4 #4. Panzoid
- 1.5 #5. Biteable
- 1.6 #6. Promo.com
- 1.7 #7. Ivipid Intro Maker
- 1.8 #8. Tube Arsenal
- 1.9 #9. Offeo Online Youtube Intro Maker
- 1.10 #10. Flixpress
- 1.11 #11. Wideo
- 1.12 #12. Crello Free Youtube Intro Maker
- 1.13 #13. VideoCreek Youtube Intro Maker
- 1.14 #14. LightMV Free YouTube Intro Makers
- 1.15 #15. Animaker Intro Video Maker
- 2 Features To Consider While Choosing The Best Free YouTube Intro Maker
- 2.1 1. Good Templates
- 2.2 2. Easy to use
- 2.3 3. Less Time Consuming
- 2.4 4. Animations, Colours, and logos
- 2.5 5. Fairly Priced
- 2.6 FAQs About YouTube Intro Maker
- 2.6.1 1. Why do YouTubers have intros?
- 2.6.2 2. Which is the best YouTube intro maker?
- 2.6.3 #3. Is the intro maker for YouTube free?
- 2.6.4 4. How long should your intro be on YouTube?
- 2.6.5 5. What should YouTube intro include?
- 2.6.6 6. How much does a YouTube Intro Maker Cost?
- 2.6.7 7. How to make a YouTube intro animation free?
- 2.6.8 Conclusion:
Best Free YouTube Intro Maker
Filmora9 is a Wondershare programme that allows you to edit videos at a professional level. Filmora9 is a free application that allows you to make high-quality YouTube videos. Furthermore, Filmora includes various tools that allow users to do basic animation on their movie devices.
It also comes with a slew of more features, but you’ll have to upgrade to Filmora9 Premium to get them. A removable watermark, as well as several effect and motion components, are included in the premium edition. The only disadvantage of Filmora9 is that it is a professional-level video editing programme with a user interface that requires substantial training to master.
Notable Features of Filmora9:
- Downloadable from a computer or mobile device.
- Works as a video editor as well as an animation studio.
- In the premium edition, there are numerous advanced features.
- Musical tracks are available to create an intriguing intro.
- Flexible and user-friendly
- Produces high-definition YouTube videos
- Life Time plan: $59.99
- Annual subscription: $44.99
#2. IntroCave – Intro Maker for YouTube
The next free YouTube intro maker on our list is IntroCave. Intro cave is a customizable intro generator that is very easy to use. It assists in the production of a quick introduction in minutes.
It comes with numerous gorgeous templates that already include background music. You can either choose from hundreds of templates or create your own and upload it for download. Introcave lets you create free standard quality videos with watermarks, but if you want to download the video, you’ll have to pay between $5 and $100 for the premium version.
Notable Features of Introcave:
- It takes less time and produces good results.
- Easy to use and only takes a few steps to prepare an introduction.
- Option for high-quality video in the premium version
- You can include your logo, audio, and photographs in your submission.
- Templates that are well-organized
- Starter Pack: $5
- Professional Pack: $10
- Producer Pack: $100
Renderforest is a web-based intro maker that lets you create professional-looking intros in seconds. Renderforest is a famous YouTube intro maker that works on any OS system and has over 50,000 intro templates that you can customise with logos, colours, palettes, music, and fonts.
Renderforest is a flexible intro maker with a free plan that includes 300MB of storage. The free edition allows users to create an unlimited number of films with a one-minute length limit and 360-degree resolution. Even if you make an infinite amount of videos, each one will have a watermark on it.
Notable Features of Renderforest:
- There are numerous customization options available.
- A large number of templates
- Users can change the light, pace, and animation.
- Offers a variety of services at various costs.
- There are almost 50,000 video templates available.
- All operating systems are supported.
- Amateur plan: $59/month
- Pro plan: $89/month
- Business plan: $119/month
- Enterprise plan: $299/month
It is also available in the Pay per export plan. The first plan costs $9.99. Plan 2 costs $19.99, while Plan 3 costs $29.99.
Panzoid is a free intro maker that can be used to create bespoke videos. Panzoid gives you the option of creating your own template or using one of the community-provided templates.
Panzoid is a professional intro maker that demands expertise to use. However, users can access a range of lessons and instructions that may be helpful. Because of its community and services, Panzoid has a large following. Panzoids editing Suite is simple to use, although some users may find it antiquated.
Notable Features of Panzoid:
- Its free version has a lot of features.
- Various video editing tools are available, including video and backdrop editing.
- Can create high-quality introductions
- You can either select or build a video template.
- Starter pack: $1.99/month
- Creator plan: $7.99/month
- Pro plan: $11.99/month
In only a few minutes, Biteable can help you create a great YouTube intro. It features a large selection of videos, as well as templates categorised by genre and the ability to upload to any social media platform. It’s simple to use and ideal for beginners.
The one negative of Biteable is that the layouts are not updated on a regular basis, causing them to become outdated. Bietable’s free version comes with four million clips, animations, and images, as well as unlimited export and a watermark. You can receive 1080 HD resolution and commercial use permissions with the premium subscriptions.
Notable Features of Biteable:
- Popular and trustworthy
- Less time-consuming and more efficient
- It can be shared on social media.
- Beginners will find it simple to use.
- Some intriguing features are included in the premium edition.
- Plus plan: $19/month and $288/year
- Ultimate plan: $49/month and $588/year
Promo.com allows you to save all of your videos in one place. You may upload, download, and share your intro for free with our YouTube intro builder. A bespoke intro template, music, graphics, and logos are all included.
Furthermore, by stylishly finishing your video, it adds an extra touch to your marketing videos. The free version has a watermark and several restrictions, but the premium version unlocks all media libraries, stock photos, high-quality videos, and soundtracks.
Notable Features of Promo.com:
- There are about fifteen million professional video clips available.
- For sharing the intro videos, you have a lifetime permission.
- Assists in the selection of appropriate music for a specific video. Once downloaded, it can be used eternally.
- Custom logos, templates, and texts are available.
- All videos are hosted, uploaded, and downloaded for free.
- Starter pack: $18/month
#7. Ivipid Intro Maker
Although Ivipid is not a free YouTube intro maker, it is available at a low and affordable price. It’s a fantastic choice for small businesses, entrepreneurs, and bloggers. In three simple steps, you can create an intro video without any difficulty. You can store videos to the cloud and watch them from anywhere at any time.
Ivipid may be a little pricy for some people because there is no free version of this intro generator. There are only a few templates to choose from, and there are no advanced customization options. This intro maker is best for beginners and may not fit the needs of huge corporations.
Notable Features of Ivipid:
- Simple to operate
- This intro maker’s costs are reasonable.
- Video may be uploaded to the cloud and accessed from anywhere.
- Provides good video quality.
- 200 credit pack: $1.99/month
- 600 credit pack: $4.99/month
- 1000 credit pack: $6.99/month
- 3000 credit pack: $14.99/month
- 10000 credit pack: $34.99/month
#8. Tube Arsenal
Tube Arsenal is the next free online YouTube intro maker on our list. It’s a free YouTube intro creator that works on the web and automates the process of producing one. The variety of templates, similarity to pop culture intros, and filterable layouts are Tube Arsenal’s key advantages. Finally, a sit is a newer YouTube introduction maker with both advantages and disadvantages.
Video editing is possible, but only to a certain degree. It’s also not a free intro creator because you have to pay for each intro template you choose. If you want a better-resolution video, you will have to pay an additional price. Aside from that, using this intro maker is quite challenging.
Notable Features of Tube Arsenal:
- Beginners do not need any prior experience.
- Templates that seem good
- Effortless web-based design
- Filterable layouts for quick selection
- Premium pack: $5
- A higher-quality plan: additional $4
#9. Offeo Online Youtube Intro Maker
If you want to create a YouTube intro for free, Offeo is one of your greatest possibilities. It provides numerous free designs and graphic features that might help your video gain more viewers. It includes all of the tools you’ll need to make an engaging YouTube intro. Individuals and businesses can benefit from Offeo’s designs.
The free version of Offeo has nearly the same capabilities as the premium version, with the exception of a 3-minute video, 20GB of storage space, a changeable photo backdrop, unlimited projects, and high-resolution movies.
Notable Features of Offeo:
- Excellent functionality at a low cost
- Templates that are well-organized
- Excellent graphical elements for an outstanding introduction
- High-resolution stock photos
- User-friendly and straightforward
- Premium pack: $12.42/month and $149/year
Flixpress is a popular and long-running free YouTube intro generator. It’s great for small businesses looking to produce regular content at a minimal cost. It has a number of subscription plans that are both affordable and flexible.
It’s simple to use and can be updated or created from scratch. Despite its popularity and longevity, it lacks all of the bells and whistles, and free users have limited access. Flixpress provides fifteen templates, two minutes of monthly time, a watermark, and one-day storage for free users.
When you upgrade to a personal, expert, professional, or corporate plan, all limitations are gone. The image resolution and monthly minutes develop in lockstep with the storage time.
Notable Features of Flixpress:
- Reasonable and flexible price options are available.
- Various animations and backdrops
- One of YouTube’s oldest intro creators, with a focus on corporate users.
- Popular and dependable
- Personal pack: $0.83/month
- Expert plan: $9.99/month
- Professional plan: $49.99/ month
- Enterprise plan: $79.99/month
With Wideo, you can customise your intro with over 100 different layouts, colours, and fonts. Videos can be stored in full HD and then downloaded in high-definition MP4 format. Wideo speeds up the process and saves your favourite bits of the video for later use.
Branded videos, one-minute films, and 10 video templates are included in Wideo’s free edition. You’ll get ten video downloads per month, a video duration of 1.5 minutes, and 33 different video layouts if you upgrade to the basic edition.
Both the pro and pro+ versions come with an extensive template library and unlimited video downloads; however, the pro version can only make a 10-minute movie, whilst the pro+ version can make a 30-minute video.
Notable Features of Wideo:
- Web-based intro maker
- Access to more than 100 templates
- Countless brand colors and fonts
- Downloads video in HD and MP4
- Basic plan: $19/month and $228/year
- Pro version: $39/month and $468/year
- Pro+ version: $79/month and $948/year
#12. Crello Free Youtube Intro Maker
With millions of photographs, graphics, and animations, Crello is one of the greatest free YouTube intro makers. It has a strong user interface that is appropriate for both beginners and specialists. Furthermore, it is simple to use and requires no training to get started.
Crello’s basic subscription is free, and it gives you access to over 200 million Depositphotos stick files, hundreds of high-definition video clips and animations, five design downloads every month, and one million free photos. These features, as well as extras like a brand kit for creating branded content, removable backdrop photos, and team membership, are available in the pro edition.
Notable Features of Crello:
- Animations and video clips in high definition
- Subscription includes a free trial period.
- The pro edition gives you access to over one million free images.
- Simple to use and takes minimal time
- Both professionals and beginners will find it useful.
- Pro Pack: $7.99/month
#13. VideoCreek Youtube Intro Maker
YouTubers learning how to make a YouTube intro should check out VideoCreek. It is an excellent choice for beginners because it provides an introduction in three simple steps. You can change the video’s picture, audio, and other elements.
Although video creek has limited access, it will greatly assist you as a newbie in understanding how to produce an enticing start. VideoCreek’s free version includes a video watermark, over three million media libraries, a video runtime of 15 seconds, automated text to speech, and 5000+ video templates.
You may remove the watermark, gain access to the premium library, and keep all of the features of the free version by purchasing the advanced edition of VideoCreek.
Notable Features of VideoCreek:
- The best option for novices
- There are numerous template alternatives.
- With three simple actions, you can modify any video.
- No software installation is required.
- Business plan: $15/month and $180/year
- Unlimited plan: $30/month and $360/year
#14. LightMV Free YouTube Intro Makers
With just a few simple steps, LightMV can produce professional-quality videos. It’s simple to use and rapidly produces an outstanding video with vibrant themes. It’s a cloud-based YouTube intro creator that creates a high-quality video with only one click. Because LightMV is a web-based application, you must always have an active internet connection to use it.
LightMv is free to download and use, however it comes with a watermark on all templates. The premium plan, on the other hand, allows you to download HD videos for free, post videos on your channel without a watermark, add a logo for free, increase production capacity by 100 percent, and reduce the time it takes to prepare an intro.
Notable Features of LightMV:
- Bold, bright, and impactful layouts
- Full HD videos across all devices
- Professional quality video
- Simple structure and easy to use
- Exciting features at a reasonable price
- Monthly plan: $29
- Quarterly plan: $39
- Yearly plan: $179
#15. Animaker Intro Video Maker
Animaker is the last YouTube intro maker on our list of the top YouTube intro makers. Animaker is a popular intro generator with over three million users worldwide. Its appeal among users originates from its user-friendly design and extensive animation collection.
Animaker requires cutting-edge hardware to function because it is a web-based application. Animaker’s free edition contains a lot of features, but the paid version has even more.
Notable Features of Animaker:
- It includes a big animation library.
- Users make mobile-friendly videos using a professional camera and a variety of transition effects.
- Using a voice recorder or imported files, create voiceover tracks.
- In the free edition, users can make an unlimited number of videos.
- Very simple to use
- Basic plan: $10/month and $120/year
- Starter plan: $19/month and $228/year
- Pro plan: $49/month and $588/year
Features To Consider While Choosing The Best Free YouTube Intro Maker
Because the beginning is such an important part of the movie, you should make an effort to make it interesting. So, before choosing the best free YouTube intro creator, consider the following aspects.
1. Good Templates
You can use an intro builder with nice templates to help you create a good intro. A video temple provides a sturdy foundation for the developer to personalise in their own style. Furthermore, a video template already contains all of the professional features required for an appealing start, simplifying the intro preparation process.
2. Easy to use
The user-friendly intro creator is ideal for YouTube. Users will be confused by a convoluted beginning creator, and they will almost certainly make a mistake when following a plethora of steps and instructions. The easier the processes are for the creators, the better.
3. Less Time Consuming
The ideal duration of an introduction is 6 to 10 seconds, but what about the main content if the user spends half of that time producing a solid intro? As a result, an effective intro maker should need the least amount of time from the developer. The content developer can then concentrate on the other components of the video.
4. Animations, Colours, and logos
Animations, bold colours, and logos are all part of a fantastic entrance. These components add intrigue to an introduction and keep viewers engaged. The YouTuber’s channel is introduced with an exciting beginning with enticing colours and logos.
Furthermore, because it establishes the creator’s online identity, an intro is likely the most practical branding step for a YouTube channel. As a result, choosing the right animation, colours, and logos for your YouTube intro is crucial.
5. Fairly Priced
When making a YouTube intro, you want to find the greatest option available. While you’re at it, double-check that it’s not draining your bank account. On the internet, there are various free YouTube intro makers. They may, however, not offer the finest results. As a result, for a better user experience and results, you can upgrade to a premium version.
FAQs About YouTube Intro Maker
1. Why do YouTubers have intros?
YouTube intros are required to introduce yourself to your viewers and provide a brief overview of your channel. Furthermore, YouTube intros are an excellent technique to remind viewers about the value of watching the complete video. A strong beginning engages the audience and keeps them watching until the finish.
2. Which is the best YouTube intro maker?
The best YouTube intro builder is one that comes with eye-catching templates, is easy to understand and use, takes less time, has a variety of colours, animations, and logos to make your intro entertaining, and offers premium features at a reasonable price.
#3. Is the intro maker for YouTube free?
Yes, there are many free intro producers available, but they may have limitations such as the presence of a watermark or the lack of some fascinating elements. The majority of the intro makers on our list are free, but you can always subscribe to the premium version for a better experience and performance.
4. How long should your intro be on YouTube?
A YouTube intro should be both brief and interesting. It should be relevant to your material and appealing to viewers in order to pique their interest. A YouTube intro should be between 6 and 10 seconds long, but no longer than 15 seconds.
5. What should YouTube intro include?
Your channel’s name, branding components such as your logo and colours, and a music snippet should all be included in your YouTube intro. All of these factors will entice viewers to watch your movie and boost the number of individuals who do so.
6. How much does a YouTube Intro Maker Cost?
It’s not a bad idea to use a free YouTube intro creator, but you’ll be missing out on a lot. A paid or premium edition of an intro generator for YouTube, on the other hand, will provide you with numerous advantages, such as a better template and access to premium content. A YouTube intro maker might cost anywhere from $1.99 to $99.99, depending on the capabilities it offers.
7. How to make a YouTube intro animation free?
Using an appropriate template offered by a decent YouTube intro creator, you can make a YouTube intro animation for free. To create a YouTube intro animation, there are several intro producers accessible. You’ll get enough templates and components in the free edition to make a professional-looking animation. You can upgrade to the paid version if you want access to a larger animation collection.
Making a good YouTube opening can make a big difference in your channel’s brand. Most businesses nowadays use YouTube to promote their brand and products; consequently, choosing a video that will leave an impact on the viewers’ minds is crucial.
With the help of a YouTube intro maker, you can accomplish this. Because intros are such an important part of the video, you should take the time to choose a competent intro maker when creating a YouTube intro.
In this list, we’ve included the finest free YouTube intro creator, which includes the best animation, music, logos, and templates. You can rapidly make an appealing YouTube intro for your video with these tools!