Appointment scheduling software can help you schedule all of your appointments. Compare the top free appointment scheduling tools on this list.
Appointment scheduling software can be quite beneficial to busy people. Free appointment scheduling software, in particular, can answer all of your troubles and simplify your life. It is free and ready to use, so you won’t have to worry about spending money on it.
You may plan meetings, book appointments, send automated reminders, and accept deposits with the help of a free appointment scheduler. With the help of our free appointment scheduler, you can access all of these features in one spot.
A free scheduling app is the greatest choice for organisations and people wishing to arrange and organise their days. There are other commercial versions with additional functionality, however we have a list of small company software. This article will teach you about the 7 finest free appointment scheduling software.
What To Look For While Picking Your Free Appointment Scheduling Software?
There are a few things to think about before selecting your online appointment calendar. These include some rather basic characteristics, but they will prove to be beneficial in the long run. The following are characteristics to look for in appointment scheduling software:
- Before arranging an appointment, some businesses require a questionnaire.
- Some businesses require software that allows them to simultaneously send notifications to several personnel.
- A Zoom integration with meeting links may be required by some.
- Some may require a free version at first, followed by a paid upgrade.
- Quality, user interface, and customer happiness all vary among software.
- Customers may not like software that includes advertisements or demands registration while making an appointment.
Before downloading any free appointment scheduler, think about the points given above. You’ll get exactly what you asked for if you compare these features before purchasing any software.
Best Free Appointment Scheduling Software
#1. Square Appointments
Square Appointment is a free scheduling tool with all of the functionality you’d expect from scheduling software. The software has no paid upgrades or advertisements. You can create a webpage to communicate with your customers.
This platform will allow your clients to see when you are available for an appointment, assign slots to them, and schedule an appointment with you. It will send the client an automated email or text message to confirm the appointment.
There will be no scheduling problems because it syncs with your Google calendar. It will remove it from the webpage if there are any conflicts. Square appointments can supply you with everything you need if you’re an entrepreneur.
The booking process is simple and free of advertisements. It also accepts online payments for deposits and delivers text-based automated reminders. Google Calendar can also be synced. It allows for two-way synchronisation. Customers can make an appointment in a variety of methods, and they’ll get email and appointment reminders with cancellation choices.
These features will assist you in running your business more efficiently. It will properly arrange your calendar, and you won’t have to worry about cluttered excel sheets or diaries. It will also make your company appear more professional and prepared.
Users can personalise the booking page with the custom booking page. It’s also free of advertisements. It generates an invoice and sends it to the clients when they pay. All of your appointments are displayed on the dashboard, where you can drag and drop and reschedule them. It also provides email, phone, and chat customer service.
- All the features are free.
- Automated reminders via emails or texts are one feature.
- Uses Google Calendar to sync your appointments.
- If you want multiple users, it gets expensive.
- You can’t personalize the sign-in form.
- There are no joint calendars to be accessed from this software.
- $50/month (up to 5 users)
- $90 a month (up to 10 users)
- Custom prices (11 or more than 11 users)
Another fantastic free appointment scheduling app is Setmore. It provides a four-user free edition. As a result, it’s an excellent appointment scheduler for small enterprises. Clients can arrange appointments online and check the availability of personnel.
You may also reschedule or manually add dates without breaking a sweat. You can add up to 20 users for $17 per month if you need more. It is less expensive than other software that costs more.
Customers can verify personnel availability and schedule appointments from the booking page. On the free version, you can see the software’s banner, which is a touch unprofessional for the major companies. The software’s free edition allows you to schedule appointments and classes on a regular basis.
The customer can create an account to amend, view, and check the status of their appointment if they like. The form can also be linked from your website. You must input the total number of seats, the class, and the timetable to create a class. Clients can make payments using a variety of integrated channels.
If you want two-way calendar sync, you’ll need to upgrade to the subscription plan, as the free version only allows you to sync the calendar with your schedule. Customer service is outstanding and available by text 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can phone them during non-business hours to clear your doubts.
- It offers a free version for four users.
- Customers can register for classes.
- It accepts online payments.
- Needs an upgrade for syncing a two-way calendar.
- There is a branding of the software on the booking page.
- Joint schedules are not available.
- Free (four users)
- $17/ month (20 users)
- $89/month (Live booking service)
#3. Acuity Scheduling
It is the best Free Appointment Scheduling Software for medical and other organisations that require an intake form. It’s a free appointment scheduling tool with a slick and appealing interface.
It has features like bespoke intake forms, which are essential for medical practises and other enterprises that require a questionnaire. The disadvantage is that the free version has a limited amount of features. As a result, you’ll need to upgrade it in order to access all of the other features.
The booking page is user-friendly and may be integrated into your website. The premium version includes a customisation option for the booking page. Also, the free edition does not allow you to utilise your logo, but the page still looks professional because it is free of irritating advertisements. Only one branding badge is available.
The personalised form is a unique selling factor that must be completed prior to scheduling an appointment. Text fields, drop-down menus, yes/no options, and other elements may be included in this form. It allows you to obtain client information without having to go through a lengthy process.
You can create joint calendars with the upgraded version. It also allows employees to make multiple appointments at the same time, such as couple massages.
It integrates with Zoom, Google Hangouts, and many more services. You can use the integrated feature to create links and send reminders. Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., customer service is available.
- It offers custom intake forms and questionnaires.
- It allows you to book unlimited appointments.
- Supports joint calendars and is HIPAA-compliant.
- You need to upgrade to embed the form to your websites.
- Freebie (one user)
- $14/ month (one user)
- $23/ month (up to 6 users)
- $45/ month (up to 36 users)
Fresha provides a one-of-a-kind free online appointment scheduling service. The software is completely free and allows you to schedule an infinite number of appointments. However, you must register your company on the Fresha Marketplace and charge a 20% commission to first-time consumers.
It lacks two-way calendar sync and shared calendars. It has a Yelp-like interface for scheduling appointments and networking. Customers can browse your appointments with a customisable profile. Before confirming the appointment, guests must first register with Fresha.
You cannot embed the booking page on your website. Your appointments are displayed on a dashboard in the calendar. You may also move your appointments around by dragging them into a different time window. There’s a tool that sends automated appointment reminders and cancellation or rescheduling notifications.
Customer service is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and responses take almost 12 hours. The sole disadvantage of this programme is a 20% commission, but this is only for the first order; after that, you can use it for free for the rest of your life.
- It is free and for unlimited users.
- It has an email and text reminder system.
- It promotes your business on the Fresha Marketplace.
- It is only for spas, fitness, salons, tanning salons, and tattoo salons.
- It does not sync with other calendars.
- You cannot embed the webpage on your website.
Appointlet is the greatest free appointment scheduling software because it comes with a lot of features. You may schedule an unlimited number of appointments with custom intakes and calendar sync. Google Calendars, Office 365, and Outlook are also supported.
The logo on the booking page can be customised. It implies you can include your logo for a more professional appearance. Yes, it displays advertisements, but it is simple to use. The booking page cannot be embedded on your website. It syncs with Google Calendar, Office 365, and Outlook in both directions. That implies any upcoming events will not conflict with your reservations.
The programme includes Office 365 connection, as well as Zoom, Join.Me, Go2meeting, and Webex integration. Video call URLs are made and added to bookings automatically via email. Google offers a free online booking system. Customer service is available via chat or email around the clock.
- It offers two-way sync with Google Calendar as well as Office 365.
- It creates customized intake forms for scheduled appointments.
- It integrates with Zoom, GoToMeeting, Join.Me, GoogleMeet.
- Its form does not embed on the website.
- It needs an upgrade for accepting online payments and sending email reminders.
- It has it’s branding on the booking page.
- Free (one user)
Calendly is a free appointment scheduling software with a lot of features. It is designed for teams with a big number of appointments. You can tailor the availability of team members to your specific needs.
The free edition, however, only allows for one user. This is the one if you need free software that you may enhance as your business grows. The booking page has a clean design and displays the clients’ available slots. The booking page can be embedded on your website.
Although registration is required, the booking page is professional and straightforward. The commercial edition includes a feature that allows you to separate your employees from the rest of the group.
The organisations determine the appointments. You can schedule group reservations, classes, seminars, and webinars, among other things. Zoom and Go2Meeting both provide video call connectivity. Because of the pandemic, the integration feature is available.
The video call URLs are made and provided straight to the clients. Monday through Friday, from 8 p.m. to 6 p.m., customer service is available. A live chat feature is included in the premium edition.
- It offers two-way sync with google calendar, office 365, outlook, and iCloud.
- It integrates with Zoom and GoToMeeting.
- The paid version provides group bookings and other features.
- The free version can only offer one appointment type.
- The free version does not provide text updates or accepts online payments.
- There is branding on the software page of Calendly.
- Free (One user)
- $8/month (One user)
- $12/month (Up to 6 users)
Appointy is yet another excellent free scheduling tool that has been around since 2009. In its free version, it provides useful functions. Zapier integration is available for any third-party software. It also syncs with Google Calendar and sends out reminders automatically.
It offers a 24-hour online booking platform that includes a Google listing for your business, which will drive traffic to it. Google provides a free online booking system.
Appointy sends SMS and email reminders. It accepts credit card payments via the internet, as well as square payments. Its distinct selling point is social media promotion.
Another advantage of this programme is its simple user interface. It has been recognised by the New York Times and Google, demonstrating its market position. It accepts reservations via Facebook and the website.
It also offers client verification tools that are automated. You can also save recurring bookings. Except on Sundays, customer service is available around the clock. You can reach out to them by email or live chat. The live chat feature, however, is only available in the subscription edition. The response time is prompt and beneficial.
- It syncs with Google Calendar.
- It offers an online payment option.
- It provides about 100 appointments a month.
- It sends reminders via email and text.
- Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android are compatible as its operating systems.
- It has Google bookings and automated reminders.
- The free version is available for one user.
The free Appointment Scheduling Software you select will be a reflection of your business. It will assist in making a positive initial impression on your clients or customers. As a result, you should choose your appointment software with extreme caution.
Software scheduling is a basic, easy-to-use platform that can assist you in better planning your business. These are the greatest free scheduling programmes for entrepreneurs and small businesses. If you have any queries or concerns, please leave a comment below.