Are you tired of getting the Filmora X not working problem in Windows 11? If that’s the case, Filmora X Not Working In Windows you’ve arrived to the correct place.
You are not the only one who is experiencing an error while using Filmora X in Windows 11; many other users have experienced the same issue.
Don’t worry, we’ve written an article to assist you in resolving the Filmora X not opening on Windows 11 issue. But first, let’s learn a little more about Filmora X.
- 0.1 What is Filmora X
- 0.2 Why isn’t Filmora Opening on Windows 11
- 0.3 1. Viruses and Malware in your System
- 0.4 2. Windows update
- 0.5 3. Running any Antivirus Program on your PC
- 1 How to Fix Filmora X Not Working in Windows 11
What is Filmora X
Filmora X is a popular and extensively used video editing programme. It offers a user-friendly interface and is appropriate for both beginners and professionals. You may make stunning promotional movies to advertise your brand with this programme.
You may make outstanding visual videos with this award-winning programme without having to do any complicated editing. Motion tracking, audio tracking, colour matching, and key framing animations are some of its best features. A green screen, colour grading, split-screen, speed control, and other functions are also available. Overlays, royalty-free music, and animated titles are among the video effects included.
Advanced capabilities include background noise removal, audio equaliser, keyframe use, and more. It also includes extra creative capabilities including 4K support, expert colour correction, action camera tools, and a fast proxy process.
Why isn’t Filmora Opening on Windows 11
You’ve probably run into an error when trying to open Filmora on your computer. Wondershare Filmora runs smoothly on a Windows 10 PC, although the most recent version is required. Filmora X Not Working In Windows If you’ve upgraded your Windows 10 to 11, Filmora X won’t work properly. In Windows 11, you could run into problems like the system crashing or Filmora not opening.
The Filmora won’t open in Windows 11 for a variety of reasons. Your system could be infected with malware or viruses, or there could be a compatibility issue. Let’s take a quick look at the reasons why Filmora X won’t open with Windows 11.
1. Viruses and Malware in your System
The most common cause of viruses and malware in your system is excessive downloading of third-party software. You can obtain a virus whenever you download an app or visit a website, and you may not even realise it because your PC is infected. It has the potential to seriously harm your system and prevent programmes from working. To avoid this problem, make sure you get the programme from a reputable source.
If Filmora won’t open with Windows 11, there’s a good chance your computer is infected with malware.
2. Windows update
You could get the error Filmora X not operating in Windows 11 if you haven’t updated your Windows drivers in a long time. Filmora X Not Working In Windows Because Filmora X is a video editing programme, it requires current video and graphics drivers to work properly. It is possible that the issue is caused by outdated drivers.
3. Running any Antivirus Program on your PC
When you use antivirus software to remove viruses and malware from your computer. There’s a potential that the virus wipes the files from Filmora as well. It has been reported on numerous occasions that users have lost data when running a virus check. If you’re having trouble opening Filmora, this could be the cause.
All of these factors are to blame for Filmora not working with Windows 11. Now, tell us about the approaches you used to correct the problem. Many approaches can assist you in resolving the error, but we’ve narrowed it down to the top four options after extensive research.
How to Fix Filmora X Not Working in Windows 11
Method 1. Reinstall the Application
Reinstalling the application can sometimes resolve the problem. Following the procedures below, you can reinstall Filmora X:
- By hitting the Win + I keys on the keyboard, you can access the Windows settings.
- When the settings box pops up, select the applications tab.
- Now go to the apps & features section and select it.
- Look for Filmora X and click the three dots to activate it. Now select Uninstall from the drop-down menu.
- After uninstalling the application completely, go to the manufacturer’s website and reinstall the software.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to successfully reinstall the programme.
Method 2. By Running the Troubleshooter you can fix the error
You can use the troubleshooter to fix the problem with Filmora not launching on Windows 11. To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps below.
- Open the window’s configuration.
- Now Select System from the drop-down menu, then select Troubleshoot from the right-hand menu.
- Then Choose from a variety of troubleshooting alternatives. Go to Program Compatibility Troubleshooter and select the Run option from the drop-down menu.
- It will resolve any issues with filmora X.
Method 3. Make sure to Update the Windows
As previously stated, the cause of Filmora X not working in Windows 11 is an outdated Windows update. The problem can be resolved by updating Windows. These are the actions you must take to upgrade Windows:
- To check for updates, go to Settings, Windows Update, and then check for updates.
- It will offer you a list of available updates if any are available.
- Now look for the Drivers update in the Optional update area. Download and install all of your system’s latest drivers.
- Restart your computer after applying the updates. Now try to open Filmora X and see if you still get an error message.
Method 4. Update the Graphics Driver
To run Filmora X, your computer must have a graphic driver installed. If your graphic drivers are out of date, you can have trouble accessing Filmora X with Windows 11. To upgrade the graphics driver, follow the instructions outlined below.
- By hitting the windows + x keys together on the keyboard, you may access the device manager.
- Now select Display adapters from the drop-down menu.
- Right-click on your graphic card and select Update driver from the menu that appears.
- Select Search automatically for drivers in the next window. It will enable Windows to seek for available updates automatically.
- If an update is discovered, it will be installed on your computer. Close all of your applications and restart your computer to see if the problem persists.
Conclusion on Filmora X not Working In Windows 11 PC
We learned a lot about filmora X in this article, as well as the reasons why it isn’t working on Windows 11. We’ve also covered the top four techniques for resolving the mistake and resuming use of the application for the best video editing. I hope this post assisted you in resolving the problem and taking advantage of Filmora X’s features.